Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Long Island
Motorcycle accidents are some of the most terrifying crashes that occur on Long Island. Because riders have little to protect themselves in the event of a collision, the resulting injuries can be severe, catastrophic, and far too often, fatal. Per mile traveled, motorcyclists are 27 times more likely to die in collisions than car occupants.
In New York, motorcycles are not covered by the state’s no-fault insurance laws. To receive financial compensation after a crash, injured motorcyclists must provide compelling proof that another party is to blame for their injuries.
If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident in Long Island, know that legal help is available to you. The experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Finz & Finz, P.C. understand how devastating these accidents can be. We also know that you are likely dealing with an insurance company that is refusing to compensate you fairly for your losses. We’re committed to protecting the rights of those who’ve been hurt in motorcycle accidents in our community.
Let us help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve after a motorcycle crash. Contact our Long Island personal injury lawyers today for a free consultation to determine the best course of action for your situation.
Put Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Long Island to Work for You
An insurance company might offer you a quick settlement after an accident, but is accepting that payment in your best interest? Typically, the answer is no.
Before you talk to the insurer, talk to a highly experienced motorcycle accident attorney with Finz & Finz, P.C. We will:
- Review your situation and offer free and confidential legal advice during an initial consultation
- Investigate the cause of the crash
- Gather and preserve critical evidence for your case
- Establish who is at fault for the motorcycle accident
- Calculate your financial losses and the potential value of your claim under New York law
- Work with industry-leading medical and accident reconstruction experts to build the strongest possible case
- Negotiate aggressively on your behalf
- Fully prepare your case for trial