New York Failure to Diagnose Attorneys
When it comes to treating cancer and other serious illnesses, early intervention is critical. Medical professionals recommend getting regular screenings and physicals. But what if you’ve done everything you can, and your diagnosis was still missed? When doctors fail to accurately diagnose and treat a patient’s condition in a timely way, devastating consequences – including serious illness or death – can be the result.
Are you or a loved one suffering due to a delayed diagnosis? The experienced legal team of Finz & Finz, P.C. in New York can help. For more than three decades, we have helped patients whose illnesses were ignored, causing permanent harm.
Our medical malpractice law firm has:
- Over 35 years of experience litigating complex failure to diagnose cases
- A highly accomplished team of litigators, including four former judges
- Strong attorney-client relationships built on trust
- Access to world-renowned medical experts
- Caring support staff committed to providing superior service
- Aggressive legal strategies to maximize your potential compensation
- A proven track record with more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts recovered for our clients
To schedule a free consultation, contact Finz & Finz, P.C., today. Our New York medical malpractice lawyers who have handled failure-to-diagnose lawsuits can review your case. We can answer your questions and discuss your potential options for compensation.
We serve Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Mineola, Long Island, and other areas surrounding NYC.
Some of our recent failures to diagnose victories include:
- $4,500,000 settlement with a hospital for the failure to timely diagnose and treat an intra-cerebral bleed of an 18-year-old female patient that resulted in permanent brain damage.
- $3,000,000 verdict against a hospital for failure to diagnose a cerebral aneurysm.
- $2,200,000 verdict against a pediatrician who failed to diagnose infantile scoliosis during annual examinations.
- $3,500,000 settlement on behalf of a young boy who fractured his arm falling from monkey-bars that resulted in compartment syndrome due to the doctor’s failure to diagnose.