Why Trust Us with Your Referral?
We understand that referring your client to another attorney requires trust and confidence that the case will be handled with the utmost care. At Finz & Finz, P.C., we assure you that your client will be treated with the same high level of compassion and respect that you would show them.
Your client will immediately be connected with an experienced attorney and paralegal who will always be available to discuss what is happening in their case. Our team is available 24/7 to answer questions and discuss concerns.
Our trial team moves swiftly and aggressively to keep your client’s case moving through the court system. Throughout this process, we keep both you and the client informed on the progress and status of the case. Our firm utilizes highly advanced case management software to track our cases and send you detailed reports on the cases you refer.
We have invested in state-of-the-art trial technology and have the significant resources necessary to take cases to trial. Our firm uses high-tech courtroom media presentation equipment and software to display documents, exhibits, photos, videos, and other evidence for the jury. We hire top-of-the-field experts to work on our cases, and we invest heavily in our cases because we believe our clients will see the return on that investment.
Our firm has a reputation for delivering record-setting verdicts and settlements. Our trial attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion for our deserving clients. You can trust that we will put all of our vast trial experience and deep resources to work in maximizing the value of your client’s case.
Finz & Finz, P.C., senior partner Stu Finz is available to speak with you and your client directly about the case. Please just give us a call to set up a time that works for you.
- Over 35 years of experience successfully trying complex personal injury cases to verdict
- Respected team of accomplished trial attorneys, including four former judges
- Extensive network of world-renowned experts to consult on cases involving complicated medical and liability issues
- Outstanding reputation among judges, defense lawyers, and insurance companies as a firm that will go the distance to maximize value
- Top peer-review ratings for ethics and legal ability, as well as highest recognition as “Preeminent Lawyers” by Martindale-Hubbell
- Consistently recognized as one of the top personal injury firms by the New York Law Journal
- Generous fee-sharing agreements for referring attorneys