Personal Injury Attorneys in Long Island, NY
If you were hurt due to someone else’s carelessness, you have the right to seek fair compensation for your injuries. But getting what you’re owed is not always straightforward or easy. One of our seasoned Long Island personal injury lawyers can help.
As you deal with your injuries, you’ll need medical treatment and rehabilitation. You may feel financial stress as you miss time from work. In times like this, you’ll need an experienced attorney to help you through your stress and headaches.
When you hire a Long Island personal injury lawyer, you can focus on recovering from your injuries and getting back on your feet. For more than 35 years, Finz & Finz, P.C., has been the firm injury victims choose in Long Island, NY. We understand what you’re going through. We’re ready to fight to obtain the maximum compensation possible for your injury claim.
Our consultations are 100% free, and we don’t charge you anything until we win your case. Call us today, chat with us live, or fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Why Choose Finz & Finz, P.C.?
The personal injury attorneys at Finz & Finz, P.C., have successfully handled complex personal injury cases for more than 35 years.
Finz & Finz, P.C., is led by Stuart L. Finz, senior trial attorney and CEO, who has been selected as a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, is listed in the New York Law Journal report of Largest Verdicts, and has been named by New York Super Lawyers as a top trial attorney for the years 2007-2020, and the Honorable Leonard L. Finz, a former New York State Supreme Court Justice who has been peer-reviewed as one of America’s preeminent trial lawyers. The firm protects victims’ rights while promoting public health and safety through the courts. Our firm has secured over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our deserving clients.
Finz & Finz, P.C., has a strong track record of obtaining multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements, including the largest recorded settlement in New York State for a personal injury victim.
Our attorneys have also received numerous honors, including:
- We have been selected as lifetime members of the elite Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- We have been selected by Super Lawyers as New York’s top personal injury trial attorneys.
- We have been peer-rated for the highest level of professional excellence and ethics by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- We have been selected by the National Trial Lawyers Association as top personal injury trial attorneys in New York.
- We have been recognized in the New York Law Journal’s section on Largest Verdicts.
- And more.
Our winning reputation has enabled us to hire a team of seasoned and top litigators, including four former judges. We’ve developed strong partnerships with world-renowned experts, who consult on complex medical, economic and liability issues.
At Finz & Finz, P.C., we place our client’s interests above all else. We provide experienced and compassionate service to each client. We fight for maximum compensation, and we never settle for anything less.
How Can Our Personal Injury Lawyers Help You?
We focus exclusively on personal injury cases, and our Long Island personal injury lawyers can help with a broad range of personal injury claims. We are here to help when your injuries were caused by a car accident, medical malpractice, products liability, defective drugs, toxic exposure, or any other personal injury accident.
Our personal injury attorneys often handle these types of cases, among many others:
- Birth Injury — A birth injury can affect a mother or an infant during labor or delivery. If you suspect your child’s birth injury was caused by negligent care, contact our experienced birth injury attorneys. We can offer sound legal advice to you in this highly specialized area.
- Car Accidents — Despite public safety initiatives aimed at making our roads safer, car accidents are still an everyday occurrence on Long Island. According to the United States Department of Transportation, more than 6 million car accidents occur annually in the U.S. These accidents result in nearly 3 million injuries and 42,000 fatalities. Common injuries in those accidents include brain and head trauma, spinal injuries, neck injuries and bone fractures.
- Construction Accidents —Workers at construction sites have a right to expect that safety precautions are being taken to prevent accidents and injuries. Sadly, scaffolding accidents and other falls, dangerous equipment injuries, electrocutions, and other catastrophic accidents happen all too frequently. If you have been injured in a construction accident, you need to talk to one of our attorneys about your legal options for pursuing the compensation you need to recover.
- Dangerous and Defective Products — Dangerous and faulty products include defective seatbelts, faulty airbags, defective highchairs, recalled cribs and many other types of product defects. In any products liability case, finding an experienced case investigator and attorney is crucial. The team at Finz & Finz, P.C., has years of vast legal experience with defective product cases. We ensure that all responsible parties are held accountable for your injury.
- Medical Malpractice —We place a vast amount of trust in our healthcare providers. We never expect that we’ll receive anything less than an acceptable standard of care from them. When medical professionals fail to adhere to established standards and practices, patients suffer severe, even fatal, injuries. Holding a hospital, doctor, surgeon, nurse or other medical professional responsible can be challenging. A medical malpractice case requires extensive knowledge, expert testimony, and strong, persuasive facts. The team at Finz & Finz, P.C., has extensive experience with those claims. We have secured huge verdicts and settlements for patients who have had their lives adversely affected. We are ready to put our skills to work for you and we will fight for you every step of the way.
- Nursing Home Neglect — Nursing home facilities and staff have a duty to care for vulnerable residents. Neglect and abuse in nursing homes is all too common, though, and patients are often left with devastating, if not fatal, injuries. You have a right to demand answers and justice if your loved one was harmed in a nursing home.
- Pedestrian Accidents — A pedestrian-vehicle accident can be catastrophic, and many of those accidents prove to be fatal. Too often, pedestrians are struck by a careless or reckless driver who fails to observe traffic signals or yield the right-of-way. On the busy streets of Long Island, as well as Manhattan, the risks of pedestrian accidents are exceptionally high, particularly at street intersections.
- Premises Liability — If you have been hurt due to a danger on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to pursue compensation through a premises liability claim. These types of claims can arise after slip and fall accidents, dog attacks, swimming pool accidents, and attacks that were allowed to happen due to negligent security.
- Truck Accidents — In a recent study, the New York State Department of Transportation studied 11,000 truck accidents. The DOT determined that more than 80 percent of those accidents were caused by human error. Common causes of truck accidents include inadequate or unrepaired roadways, inclement weather, driver fatigue, blind spots, intoxication, hazardous or overloaded cargo, poor training and faulty vehicle inspections. On Long Island, the Long Island Expressway is especially hazardous.
- Wrongful Death — Losing a loved one is truly devastating. A death in the family can also bring frightening uncertainty about your financial future. In New York, compensation for a wrongful death case may include the projected earnings of the decedent. Other services he or she performed while alive, such as childcare, are also covered in a wrongful death claim. A compassionate, skilled wrongful death attorney can help you pursue justice and secure compensation for your loss.
Our Long Island Personal Injury Law Office
Contact a Long Island personal injury lawyer today. While we are always happy to answer questions via phone or email, we would be more than happy to meet you in person at our nearby Mineola, NY office.
Mineola New York Location
410 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, New York 11501
Toll Free: 855-TOP-FIRM
Directions to Our Office
- If you are driving westbound from Long Island: Take I-495 W. Take exit 42 for Parkway W toward New York. Merge onto Northern State Pkwy. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 31A toward NY-25. Turn right onto Glen Cove Rd. Turn left onto Jericho Turnpike. Our office is on the right.
- If you are driving eastbound from Manhattan: Take I-495 E. Take exit 38 for Northern State Parkway E toward Hauppauge. Merge onto Northern State Pkwy. Take exit 31 for Glen Cove Rd/NY-25 N. Turn left onto Glen Cove Rd. Turn left onto Jericho Turnpike. Our office is on the right.
- If you are driving south-eastbound from The Bronx: Take I-295 S. Take exit 8 for Cross Island Parkway S. Merge onto Cross Island Pkwy. Take exit 29 E to merge onto Grand Central Pkwy. Continue onto Northern State Pkwy. Take exit 31 for Glen Cove Rd/NY-25 N. Turn left onto Glen Cove Rd. Turn left onto Jericho Turnpike. Our office is on the right.
- If you are driving northbound from Long Beach: Take Lido Blvd. E. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Loop Parkway. Use any lane to take the Meadowbrook Pkwy exit toward Mineola. Merge onto Meadowbrook State Pkwy N. Use the left 2 lanes to take the exit toward New York W. Merge onto Northern State Pkwy. Take exit 31 toward S Hempstead. Merge onto Guinea Woods Rd. Turn right onto NY-25 W/E Jericho Turnpike. Our office is on the right.
Talk to a Long Island Personal Injury Attorney Now
Every personal injury case is unique. The law firm of Finz & Finz, P.C., provides personal attention to every one of our clients. The Long Island personal injury lawyers at our firm use the collective knowledge and legal resources to fight for what is rightfully yours.
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Contact us online or call us now for a free consultation.