How Can We Help You?
When it comes to personal injury accidents, our legal team has seen it all. We have extensive experience helping people who’ve been hurt due to someone else’s carelessness and recklessness.
We are ready to seek justice and fair compensation for you on any personal injury claim. Some of the most common personal injury cases that our firm handles in Mineola include:
- Birth Injuries – The birth of a child should be one of the happiest moments of a new parent’s life. However, birth injuries still take place at alarming rates, and negligence of healthcare providers is sometimes the cause. Our team has extensive experience helping families get justice when a medical professional’s negligence has harmed their child.
- Car Accidents – If you were hurt in a crash caused by a driver who was distracted, intoxicated, speeding, or otherwise negligent or careless, you could be owed significant compensation.
- Construction Accidents – If you were injured at a New York construction site, you need to understand your legal right to seek full and fair financial compensation. We fight for construction workers and demand the maximum payment you deserve.
- Dangerous and Defective Products – Products with design, manufacturing, or safety defects can prove to be harmful or fatal – even when used as directed. Manufacturers have a legal responsibility to keep the safety of consumers in mind. If any entity along the supply chain of a product was responsible for a dangerous or defective product, you could hold them accountable for the harm you or a family member has suffered.
- Medical Malpractice – We trust that the medical professionals who treat us and the medical facilities we visit will adhere to the acceptable standards of their profession. When they fail to meet those standards, we often suffer severe, life-altering, or life-threatening injuries or illnesses. They can be held accountable for their actions through a medical malpractice claim.
- Nursing Home Neglect – Learning that a vulnerable loved one has been neglected in a nursing home can be devastating and infuriating. Our experienced nursing home neglect lawyers can help you demand justice for your loved one and hold the at-fault parties accountable.
- Pedestrian Accidents – According to data from NHTSA, pedestrian accidents are increasing each year at an alarming rate. Motorists must always watch out for pedestrians. They are required by law to yield the right of way to people on foot. If you were hurt by a driver’s negligence, our team of pedestrian accident lawyers can help.
- Premises Liability – Property owners owe a duty to all visitors to keep their premises reasonably safe and free from dangerous conditions. If you are injured on someone else’s property due to negligence, you can seek compensation for the damages you suffer.
- Truck Accidents – Commercial truck accidents can be much more destructive than traditional car accidents. Tractor-trailers have enormous weight and size, and for that reason injuries from a truck accident are often severe, even deadly. The truck driver, the trucking company, a third-party maintenance company or other entities could all share responsibility for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death – Nothing can ever truly make up for the tragedy of losing a loved one. However, the compassionate attorneys at Finz & Finz, P.C., will help you obtain fair compensation for your tragic loss. We have the experience, passion and resources to fight on your behalf.
Mineola Law Office: Where Are We Located?
Our Mineola Law Office is located on Long Island, just off Northern State Parkway and East Jericho Turnpike. We’re always happy when clients visit us in our Mineola office, located at 410 East Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY 11501.
Directions to Our Mineola Office
- North: From the Long Island Expressway/I-495 – Head south on Glen Cove Rd toward Old Westbury Rd 1.9 mi. Turn right onto NY-25 W/E Jericho Turnpike, and your destination will be on the right.
- South: From Freeport – Head southeast toward Meadowbrook State Pkwy. Get on Meadowbrook State Pkwy N from Exit M8 E 55 s (0.4 mi.). Continue on Meadowbrook State Pkwy N to Old Westbury. Take exit 31 from Northern State Pkwy (8.8 mi.). Continue on Guinea Woods Rd. Drive to NY-25 W/E Jericho Turnpike. Our office is on the right.
- East: From Long Island MacArthur Airport – Get on I-495 W in Lake Ronkonkoma from Arrival Ave, Schaefer Dr, Smithtown Ave and Ronkonkoma Ave (3.7 mi.). Continue on I-495 W to Westbury. Take exit 31A from Northern State Pkwy (27.8 mi.). Drive to NY-25 W/E Jericho Turnpike. Our law office is on the right.
- West: From Queens/Utopia Parkway – Get on Grand Central Pkwy from Utopia Pkwy (0.9 mi.). Follow Grand Central Pkwy and Northern State Pkwy to Glen Cove Rd in Westbury. Take exit 31 from Northern State Pkwy (12 mi.). Continue on Glen Cove Rd. Drive to NY-25 W/E Jericho Turnpike. Our office is on the right.
Talk to a Mineola Personal Injury Attorney Now
If you have been injured in an accident because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you have every right to pursue justice through a personal injury lawsuit. However, personal injury cases can be incredibly difficult to navigate – especially if you are out of work and dealing with treatment and rehabilitation.
At Finz & Finz, P.C., we understand that this accident has upended your life. Our team of highly experienced, dedicated and compassionate personal injury lawyers will do everything we can to help you pursue financial compensation. We never quit.
To schedule a free consultation with a skilled personal injury lawyer in Mineola, contact a Finz & Finz, P.C., team member by calling us or filling out our Free Case Evaluation form online today. Together, we can discuss your rights and legal options.