Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Queens, NY
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in Queens? If so, you could be entitled to money to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. But getting the compensation you deserve can be difficult without the help of an experienced Queens motorcycle accident attorney. You need an advocate who knows how to investigate the incident, negotiate with the insurance companies, and take your case to trial, if necessary.
That’s where the New York personal injury law firm, Finz & Finz, P.C. can help. Our family-run law firm brings the combined experience of three generations of attorneys to every case. For over 35 years, we have fought to protect the rights of injured accident victims in Queens and throughout New York. When you choose us to litigate your motorcycle accident case, you’re choosing a legal team dedicated to pursuing the best possible outcome through aggressive and professional representation.
Don’t wait while the bills pile up. Reach out to Finz & Finz, P.C. today for a free initial consultation to find out what our Queens personal injury lawyers can do for you.
Compensation Available in Queens Motorcycle Accident Claims
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Queens, you could be entitled to compensation related to the following:
- Medical bills and expenses, including hospital care, surgeries, medical procedures, doctor’s appointments, pain medication, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and purchases of medical or mobility equipment
- Costs of long-term care to help you with daily living if you suffer permanent disabilities from your injuries
- Loss of income if you need to take time off work while recovering from the motorcycle accident
- Loss of future earning ability if you have been permanently disabled
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Lost enjoyment of life because of a physical disability or visible scarring and disfigurement
- Repair costs if your motorcycle was damaged or reimbursement for the value of the bike if it was totaled
It’s important to note that New York’s no-fault insurance laws do not cover motorcycles. A motorcyclist injured in a traffic collision with another vehicle does not need to prove that they’ve suffered a serious injury to bring a third-party claim against the other motorist or their insurer. Contact a Queens motorcycle accident attorney today to see if you are entitled to compensation for your injuries.