New York Rear-End Collision Lawyers
Was Your Vehicle Rear-Ended By Another Driver?
According to the National Safety Council, more than 2.5 million rear-end collisions occur every year, making this the most common type of motor vehicle accident. Although rear-end accidents happen frequently, they still have the potential to cause significant injuries, including whiplash and other spinal cord injuries, fractures, head injuries and more.
If you were injured when an inattentive driver crashed into the back of your car, the New York rear-end collision attorneys at Finz & Finz, P.C., can help. With a highly respected reputation and an impressive record of results, they can assist you in pursuing the compensation you need for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and more. Call (855) TOP-FIRM for a Free Case Evaluation.
What to Do After a Rear-End Collision in New York
After a rear-end collision or other motor vehicle accident, it can be difficult to know what steps to take. Here are our recommendations:
- Call the police and attend to any immediate medical concerns or injuries.
- Assist anyone injured in the other vehicle.
- Take photos of the accident scene, the vehicles involved and any injuries.
- Exchange contact information, including insurance information, with the other driver.
- Obtain the contact information of any witnesses.
- Do not admit fault or discuss the accident with the other driver.
- Call your lawyer to learn about your legal rights and options.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.
Contact a Respected New York Car Accident Law Firm
If you, a family member, or a friend has been injured in a rear-end collision, call Finz & Finz, P.C., toll free at (855) TOP-FIRM to speak with an experienced New York car accident lawyer now, or fill out the Free Case Evaluation form online.