Ronald A. Samanowitz
Ronald A. Samanowitz is of counsel to Finz & Finz, P.C. Mr. Samanowitz is a highly effective advocate with decades of experience litigating complex personal injury cases on behalf of those who have been wrongfully injured due to the negligence of others. He maintains a close working relationship with clients of the firm and is always available to assist them through the litigation process.
Mr. Samanowitz is a pillar of the Long Island community, having served as the former Chairman of the “We Care Committee,” President of the Flower Hill Civic Association of Flushing, New York, and Vice President of the Brandeis Association. He has also served as a member of the Civic Association of Flushing, New York, and has been honored for his civic service by the Greater Fresh Meadows Civil Association.
Mr. Samanowitz is licensed to practice law in the State of New York, the U.S. District Court (Eastern and Southern Districts) of New York, and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Queens County Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association and New York State Trial Lawyers Association (Governor Long Island Division).
Prior to joining Finz & Finz, P.C., Mr. Samanowitz was a senior partner at the law firm of Samanowitz & Endzweig. He has also acted as legal counsel to the Indian Chamber of Commerce USA and the Great Neck Chamber of Commerce. In addition to his position at Finz & Finz, P.C., Mr. Samanowitz is of counsel to Brawer, Hirsch & Associates, P.A., a personal injury law firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and Boynton Beach, Florida.
Mr. Samanowitz earned his Bachelor of Business Administration from the City University of New York and obtained his Juris Doctor from Brooklyn Law School. He continued his legal education as a post graduate student at New York University.
In his spare time, he enjoys long-distance running, travelling and spending time with his family.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School
- Juris Doctor
- New York University School of Law
- Post-Graduate Courses
- City University of New York
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Honors and Awards
- Honoree, Greater Fresh Meadows Civil Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Former Chairman, We Care Committee
- Former President, Flower Hill Civic Association of Flushing
- Former Vice President, Brandeis Association
- Former Member, Civic Association of Flushing
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Queens County Bar Association