New York Personal Injury Attorneys
The Finz firm represents clients throughout New York and nationwide in personal injury and medical malpractice litigation. The attorneys at the firm have the experience and resources to handle complex cases involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death. The firm is committed to helping its clients obtain justice and compensation for the losses they have suffered.
Results matter. Read about the multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements that have been obtained by the firm.
If you have been injured in an accident, by a defective drug, a defective product, or by medical malpractice, or have suffered any type of personal injury due to the carelessness or neglect of others, call the Finz firm now toll free at (855) TOP-FIRM
or simply fill out the free case evaluation
A Renowned Personal Injury Firm
The Finz firm has significant experience handling personal injury and medical malpractice cases. As a nationally renowned personal injury firm, it is able to handle the most difficult cases. The scope of the practice includes:
- Accidents: The attorneys at the firm handle a wide range of accident injury cases, including those involving car accidents, truck accidents, workplace accidents, premises liability and other types of negligence.
- Medical malpractice: If you or a loved one has suffered due to negligent medical treatment, the attorneys at the firm can help you pursue justice and compensation for the losses you have suffered.
- Products liability: The firm represents clients who have been injured due to defective products such as defective automobiles, defective machinery, defective drugs, defective toys and other dangerous products.
- Defective drugs: The firm handles pharmaceutical liability suits involving dangerous drugs such as Paxil, Avandia, Darvon and Zoloft.
- Medical devices: If you or someone close to you has been injured by a defective medical device such as a DePuy or Strycker hip replacement, a Duragesic painkiller patch, a defective breast implant or any other dangerous medical device, the attorneys at the Finz firm can help you explore your legal options.
- Toxic exposure: The lawyers in the toxic exposure unit at the firm handle a wide range of cases, including those involving asbestos exposure, environmental pollution and lead paint exposure.
- Medical topics: The attorneys at the firm are well versed in a wide range of medical topics, including mesothelioma, tuberculosis and deep vein thrombosis.
- Other: The firm's versatile practice allows its lawyers to handle a wide range of personal injury cases, from discrimination cases to Gulf Oil Spill lawsuits.
The firm's reputation has been earned over the past several decades. All of the attorneys and staff at the firm thoroughly prepare every case for trial so that the insurance companies know they must deal fairly with its clients or they will be in for a fight.
Contact Top New York Injury Attorneys
If you, a family member or a friend has suffered a personal injury as a result of an accident, negligence, medical malpractice, a defective drug, defective product, or toxins, contact a top New York personal injury lawyer at the Finz firm now toll free at (855) TOP-FIRM or simply fill out the free case evaluation form.