Tractor-Trailer Accident Law Firm
Nationwide Litigation on Behalf of Tractor-Trailer Accident Victims
Imagine being on your way to a family celebration with your toddler when your car is rear-ended by a tractor-trailer, fracturing several of your bones and injuring your child's spinal cord. It sounds like a nightmare, but that is exactly what happened to a client of the Finz firm. In this particular case, the Finz firm was able to obtain a record settlement of $21,000,000 for the child — the largest in New York state history for an individual plaintiff truck accident case. The total case settlement was $24,500,000 million.
Tractor-Trailer Injuries by State
Although tractor-trailer accidents and other truck accidents can happen anywhere in the country, some states see a larger number of accidents than others. The U.S. Department of Transportation recorded the number of injuries in crashes involving 18-wheelers and other large trucks and found that:
- New York truck accidents caused 1,975 injuries
- Ohio truck accidents caused 3,255 injuries
- Florida truck accidents caused 4,374 injuries
- Pennsylvania truck accidents caused 4,394 injuries
- North Carolina truck accidents caused 4,454 injuries
- Georgia truck accidents caused 4,505 injuries
- California truck accidents caused 5,021 injuries
- Texas truck accidents caused 9,400 injuries
Call Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys at the Finz Firm
The New York-based attorneys at Finz & Finz, P.C., have a top national team of tractor-trailer accident experts and lawyers who are ready to help you understand your legal rights and fight for maximum compensation anywhere in the United States. Call the firm toll free at (855) TOP-FIRM or simply fill out the Free Case Evaluation form online.