Did You or a Loved One Suffer a Brain Injury?
Brain injuries are far too common, and they can happen in a wide variety of ways. Sadly, numerous brain injuries occur every year for reasons that could easily have been avoided. Such instances often involve someone else's carelessness or recklessness such as in accidents caused by driving while texting or by a doctor failing to properly monitor a patient's oxygen levels.
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury or brain damage because of someone else's negligence, you have the legal right to compensation for all damages. The Finz firm in New York is here to help you do so. The firm's attorneys are highly experienced in personal injury cases and can help you pursue the money you need to cover lost wages, hospital bills, future surgeries, medical care, pain and suffering and other losses.
Experienced in a Wide Variety of Brain Injury Cases
While traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are caused by external trauma to the head, many brain injuries do not require an impact of any kind to cause severe damage. The attorneys at the Finz firm have the experience, knowledge and skill to effectively represent clients in a wide range of brain injury cases, including those caused by:
- Medical malpractice: Brain injuries can occur due to birth injuries, improper application of anesthesia, surgical errors, negligent monitoring of oxygen levels, failure to diagnose conditions like an impending aneurysm and more.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Many people suffer brain injuries in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, bus accidents, train accidents and other vehicle-related collisions.
- Unsafe property conditions: A brain injury can occur because of a slip-and-fall accident, in an assault made possible by negligent security, in elevator accidents and more.
- Workplace accidents: A falling object at a construction site, a farm equipment accident, a fall from a ladder or scaffold and other job-related accidents can all cause brain injuries.
- Other causes: Brain injuries can also be caused by smoke inhalation, defective products, drowning, children falling out of shopping carts, defective drugs, toxic exposure and more.
Call the Brain Injury Attorneys at the Finz Firm
If you or a family member has been the victim of a brain injury caused by someone else's wrongdoing, don't hesitate to contact Finz & Finz, P.C., toll free at (855) TOP-FIRM to speak with our experienced lawyers today. You can also submit a Free Brain Injury Case Evaluation form online.